Quality Tourism – Paragliding
Enoy the paragliding sport and the perfect view of Cleopatras sea.
All you do is sit comfortably in the harness and tell the pilot which kind of flight you want: gliding smoothly, thermalling, or acrobatics. Without doubt, all the Reaction Paragliding passengers experience an intense and fun adventure. 2000 meters (6600 feet) altitude is more than enough. The quiet glide above the beautiful landscape will be breath taking. We will make this experience unforgettable for you.
Have you ever dreamt of soaring though the sky or wondered what it is like to fly like a bird? If you want to find out then come to Alanya and join us to finally make your dream come true. Quality fly over Alanya Cleopatras sea beach and along our beautiful Alanya Castle. Quality Tourism Paragliding flights dont require any previous flight experience and can be enjoyed by just about everyone. Paragliding is very easy to do and only takes a couple of steps and you are gently lifted off the ground into the sky and on your way to a journey that will provide you with excitement and unforgettable memories. With a team of experienced paragliding flight instructors that have over 5.000 flight hours and come direct from Professional Quality Tourism Company. Your pilot will guide you through the whole paragliding flight. our experiences are the safest way to fly. Anyone that is able to run a few steps at the time of takeoff and landing with the instructor.As you have probably guessed. We love our paragliding job and fly. Quality Tourizm Paragliding was born in 2005. Alanya was at the heart of the scene. We are the only company permitted to fly over Alanya Cleopatra beach. We are certified by the Turkish Aeronautical Association(FAI) Authority. We have stringent regulations around our equipment and weather conditions; we never push the limits when it comes to safety. Quality paragliding flight is tailored to you. Thrill seekers and those looking for a more relaxed pace are both catered to, talk to your pilot about how you will enjoy it the most. Check out where you are staying, look down into the see, get eye-to-eye with the peaks. Only Quality Tourism paragliding can give you these unique experiences. Quality paragliding Professionalism is key; we undertake ongoing training to always be at the top of our game. Our philosophy is one of providing our clients with a genuine joyride. We pride ourselves on having our clients walk off the landing sands with a big smile! Our clients love us.
To make your reservation And Pay to Travel station. The reservation Money ( REST ) payment Not Need, Just check-in Our Best Date. .
Depending on the season we are changing our time slots for flight. For the updated time slots please choose a date of flight and time slots for each date will be shown as “start time”.
The flight takes 20-30 minutes. The passenger defines the duration by choosing a steady glide, thermaling or acrobatics. If you would like to fly longer than 20 minutes, you should choose flight time between 12.00 and 15:00. We are able to fly longer by using the rising hot air (thermals).
What happens when I get there?
Here is a step by step guide…
- We will pick up to your hotel or home with our car
- We will get our meeting place
- Meet your pilot and our team
- Go up with our jeep
- Here your pilot will help you get into your harness and safety equipment.
- Your pilot will give you a briefing on what to expect and what to do.
- The best bit! Enjoy 15-30 minutes of air time flying over Yassi Tepe with views out to Cleopatra beach and the Remarkables
- A soft landing in the Cleopatra beach below.
- Spend the rest of the day buzzing from your Quality Tourism Paragliding experience!
How long does the whole thing take?
Quality Tourism Paragliding Flight time is generally between 15 – 30 min and the entire experience will take approx 1 hour return from the bottom of the jeep.
Are there any restrictions?
We do have weight restrictions in place (from 30kg – 150kg) depending on client fitness and weather conditions.
Heavier or lighter people can be accommodated on an individual basis.
Quality Tourism Paragliding Days: Everyday (All Year Around)
What to Bring
For this experience all you need is
- Comfortable outfit
- One bottle of water
* Depending on the season, the flight suit will be provided
We guarantee your safety by controlling 4 main factors: pilots’ skills, weather conditions, our equipment and pilots’ exhaustion:
- To work with us pilots should have at least 1000 flights. Before joining our team, pilots are tested for 10-15 flights. Only the pilots with highest skills are able to join the team.
- Everyday we check weather conditions at least 5 times. We fly when all weather condition is in safe limits.
- Our company uses only Ozone and Gin Paragliders which are the leading paraglider manufacturers in the market. And we regularly check the condition of the paragliders and reserve parachutes.
- Our pilots can take a leave of absence anytime. By this way, we avoid exhaustion and physical stress. All of our pilots have the right of leave at least one day per week.
Is there any limitations?
Everyone older than 5 years old and between 15 – 100 kg can do paragliding.
If you have any health issue like epilepsy, please contact with us before booking.